changes happening here. please be patient while i renovate!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

kickin' back and lovin' it

there's something mighty fine about the way this top kicks back and enjoys.  about the way the bottom yawns his way down onto this huge tool.  about the way he cups the balls and worships the cock, about the way he lets the cock hit the back of his throat and tries to take it in even deeper, about the way he licks the balls while holding his top's manhood.  the complete indifference of the top to the pleasure he is receiving.  the magnificent growth the bottom coaxes out of the cock--he's not a deepthroat artist yet, but i sure wouldn't kick this cocksucker out of bed!


1 comment:

  1. > the complete indifference of the top to the
    > pleasure he is receiving.

    Gotta say he looks baked out of his mind to me. Probably a straight guy. More's the pity. His dick is holy and needs to be sucked by more guys.

    > about the way the bottom yawns his way down onto this huge tool.

    Yeah. I've never blown a guy that long before. I can see why he has trouble getting down to the balls. I'd like to spend a week sucking a dick like that, job after job, just learning how to worship a cock like that properly. Just thinking about it lowers the stress level throughout my body and relaxes all my muscles. I know what I was made for.

    > about the way he cups the balls and worships the cock,

    I didn't like how he just held the dick while sucking on the guy's balls, instead of keep working on it with his hand. Never stop playing with the shaft. Toward the end he was better at caressing the balls while trying to deep throat the guy. I really feel strongly that the stimulation shouldn't stop on one part of the cock while you're focused on another.

    And I don't know how the bottom resisted rubbing that beautiful cock and balls all over his face.

    The bottom was a little timid, a little unsure of himself. He looked at that gorgeous huge cock and saw a delectable treat to be savored, instead of a vocation.

    The vid was hot. But I dig your writing more.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails